Saturday, August 28, 2010

Clarisonic Brush - a love affair...

Mr Clarisonic and I have been in a enduring love affair now for some time, there was a period when we broke up - entirely my fault and I came crawling back, begging for him to smooth out my skin - and he did not fail me. So, not only drop-dead handsome, but also effective and forgiving, dependable and long lasting, really one could ask no more.




We meet once a day, usually in the shower in the morning because after a hard day's work - even he cannot divert my attention from my bed. 


He is not cheap, oh no - but he is worth every penny. For smooth skin with vastly improved texture there is no better, as an added benefit he also allows for improved product absorption.


I found my Clarisonic at Sephora a couple of years ago, he is built to last so go get yourself one.

1 comment:

Clarisonic said...

We are so happy to hear about your love affair with the Clarisonic. Thanks so much for sharing your experience. If you ever have questions about the Clarisonic please let us know. We're here to help. Find us on Twitter @Clarisonic or via email info@clarisonic.com. Cheers!