Saturday, July 24, 2010

Humidity - My Nemesis

Humidity is a horrid little bastard who's only goal in life is to ruin my day by making my hair both limp and frizzy, neither being an attractive thing.  I search high and low to find ways to defeat him, I sometimes win in the Michigan summers, but always lose in the North Carolina summers. I think you can hear NC humidity snickering when I unpack my precious battle ready products.

Here I present to you the honorable weapons that help in this epic battle:  Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum. This helps a lot in the war on frizz, but can make limpness worse if you should err and apply to the roots of your hair. If you stick to below the roots it will help a lot keep hair frizz free. This stuff is available just about anywhere and lasts a long time as you use very little.

Basically any serum that coats the hair will help lock out humidity. Blow has a product called Weather Girl climate Serum which fly's out of our warehouse and over to the East & West coasts like little soldiers off to do battle. It too is a serum and used sparingly helps fight the good fight.

Blow Weather Girl is available at CraveBeautyOnline.com


The Living Proof Frizz line does not live up to it's high expectations for me, although I was practically drooling into my laptop when it was released. I though mankind had found the answer but it is not the answer for me (small sob).

We welcome any wisdom out there from out similarly challenged soul sisters.

No comments: